PrePflog Installation instructions
These instructions apply to PrePflog 0.4.1
1. cd /tmp or some other directory where you will download and unpack the code
2. Download the latest source code file from this page. The souce code is signed with my gpg key. Therefore you may optionally verify the file has not been altered since I signed it. After downloading the file signature and my gpg key (PrePflog gpg signatures|available here]]) at the command line:
gpg --import johnfawcett.gpg gpg --verify prepflog-0.4.1.tgz.sig
The result should be something like this:
gpg: Good signature from "John Fawcett <[email protected]>"
3. Unpack the source code
tar -xvzf prepflog-0.4.1.tgz
4. Change directory
5. Copy to local bin directory
cp prepflog.pl /usr/local/bin/prepflog.pl
6. Change owner and group. You may need to choose suitable owner and group depending on your platform.
chown bin:bin /usr/local/bin/prepflog.pl
7. Ensure that it is executable
chmod 755 /usr/local/bin/prepflog.pl